At Byrd Dental, we proudly accept many common insurance plans, including: MetLife, Delta Dental, GEHA, Aetna, Guardian, Cigna, Blue Cross, Care First, United Heath Care, United Concordia and many more! We also offer low prices for out-of-pocket payers (see below) as well as premium In-House Dental Insurance.
For questions about insurance, please call us!
Financing and Costs for Non-Insured Patients
Don't have insurance? We offer procedures at affordable prices for out-of-pocket customers:
- Dental Exam and X-Rays: $75
- Children's Cleaning, Exam, X-Rays, and Fluoride: $139
In addition, we offer dental care to fit your budget and your busy schedule! Smile now and pay later with 0% Financing! Contact us for more information.
Byrd Dental's In-House Premier Dental Coverage
With Byrd Dental's in-house premier dental coverage, you will get a discounted fee schedule for most services, only good at Byrd Dental. You save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic precedures and crowns. To enroll, simply call us or stop in one of our offices for more details.
- All health conditions accepted
- You cannot be denied coverage
- No deductibles
- No health questions
- You cannot be singled out for rate increases or cancellations
Our Basic Care pricing is as follows:
- Individual $20.75/month or $225/year
- Individual and Spouse $38.58/month or $400/year
- Family Plan $55.75/month (two adults and two children under 15yrs old) or $550/year
- Additional Child in Family $10/month or $100/year